- Are you looking to raise money for your business?
- Do you need to reduce your Corporation Tax bill?
- Are you starting up a business?
- Looking for bank loan alternatives?
- Do you want to raise capital without diluting your stake?
- Do you want control over your company’s debts?
Pension Loans for business provides an option.
In a time when it is particularly difficult to raise funds to invest in your business few business owners understand the legitimate and effective solution that is offered through establishing a pension loan.
Pension loans are available:
- For the self-employed
- Pension fund(s) with a transfer value of more than £80,000 (no maximum)
- Borrow up to 50% of the value of the pension (no maximum)
- Tax deductible interest payments
- Process is managed and advised by FSA registered IFA firm
Taking a pension loan for your business provides a flexible, cost efficient and continuing funding solution free of the barriers put in place by many banks today. Imaging working with your creditor, rather than having them controlling you.